John L. Gentuso, DMD
Dr. Gentuso established his Family Dental Practice in 1986. He has enjoyed providing his patients with comprehensive dental care that enhances their quality of life.
- Tufts University 1980- B.S. Biology, Magna Cum Laude
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine 1983- D.M.D., Summa Cum Laude, Valedictorian
- Worcester Memorial Hospital and University of Massachusetts Medical Center 1983-84 General Practice Residency
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES and MEMBERSHIPS
- East Middlesex District Dental Society- Peer Review Committee, Former District Chair
- M Club- Tufts University Dental Alumni Association
- Former Assistant Clinical Professor- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Department of Oral Pathology
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
Dr. Gentuso's wife, Karen Capraro is a social worker at Children's Hospital and in private practice. They have two children, Lauren and Justin.